What it takes to be a Privasee Partner?
As a partner, you want to make a difference in your local market. You are the best at what you do in data protection / privacy /security.
As a Privasee partner you:
- Are established in your market in privacy/GDPR/security consulting;
- Represent quality in what you do;
- Offer low-cost, quality solutions to client challenges;
- Are accountable for Privasee products sold in your market.
What you get?
- Ownership of Privasee portal clients for your region;
- Ownership of registrations for your region/country to the free portal. This is so that you can support users, and be accessible if they want to order employee training, etc., through the portal;
- A percentage of portal sales for your region;.
- Any spin-off in consulting.
- Where are we looking for partners? These are countries whereby Privasee today has paying customers, or those which have registered for the FREE GDPR Portal.
- Albania (non EU)
- South Africa