Business partner and supplier management
The purpose with business partner and supplier management is:
- To enter into contracts, carry out contract management, manage services from our suppliers and business partners and, where relevant, to provide professional services to our customers
- To communicate effectively with you, to respond to your questions, comments, complaints or other communications, including any queries relating to our services
- To comply with applicable laws
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Who are you?
Type of Personal Data being used
As part of business partner and supplier management, we may use Personal Data such as:
- Work related and contract related information (e.g. name, contact details, workplace, your role as you have shared with us, e.g. CEO)
- Correspondence with you (e.g. any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email, or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number used to call us, and any information collected via a call recording)
The provision of Personal Data is not a statutory requirement, unless we need them to comply with our legal obligations, see Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. This is also not a contractual requirement.
However, certain Personal Data (name, contact details, your role as you have shared with us, e.g. CEO) is necessary to enter into contract with us, but there is no necessity to enter into a contract with us as such.
You are not obliged to provide Personal Data unless we need them to comply with our legal obligations, see Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. In all other cases the consequence of failure to provide Personal Data would be our inability to achieve our Purpose.
Legal basis for the use of your Personal Data
The use of your Personal Data is necessary for:
- Performance of our contract with you, see Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
- Compliance with our legal obligations, see Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. The following applicable laws, regulations and the like impose these legal obligations upon us, such as contractual and bookkeeping laws:
- Pursue our legitimate interest to manage our business relations, to correspond with you, to ensure the quality of our products and services, to assist with the prevention of crime and fraud, and also for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, see Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
How long do we store your Personal Data?
Sharing of your Personal Data with Third Parties
– one.com for email service
– Zoho WorkDrive (EU) for productivity, e.g. create offers
– SignRequest for digital signing of legal documents
Your Personal Data are first disclosed to those Third Parties at the moment of their collection.
We have data processing agreements with all these data processors to ensure that appropriate security measures protecting your Personal Data have been taken.
If the third parties process and use your personal data for their own purposes and benefits (e.g. government authorities), we ensure that we have a legal basis for sharing your Personal Data with these independent data controllers, as required by law.